Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shazam’s disappear from notifications

I’ve used Shazam via the control panel, and I just Shazam’d about 10 tracks. When I go back in Notification Center all of the songs are gone. I just blew about 12 songs that I could of possibly used for my next DJ set because of this. Why don’t the songs save to my library after recognizing music? Please fix this…

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 2:39 PM

The option to see the history of Shazam’s from the control panel were not transparent, but that might of been my fault. If you long-press the Shazam icon the history appears. Thank you for the help. I wish the detected songs were added in my actual Shazam app however.

3 replies

Oct 25, 2021 11:42 AM in response to Officialdetox

Hello Officialdetox,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with Shazam. To start, check out this resource about using Shazam on your iPhone: Use Shazam on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac

If you still need assistance, please reach out to Apple directly with this link: Get Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shazam’s disappear from notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.