You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates America’s national parks with an Apple Pay donation campaign and new ways to explore with Apple Maps through August 25. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a kettle from kogan and paid by apple pay, and they refund money to me due to quality issue。but the card I was paid is cancelled and I can not remmber card no. they said they already refunded, could you please how I can locate this money.

I bought a kettle from kogan and paid by apple pay, and they refund money to me due to quality issue。but the card I was paid is cancelled and I can not remmber card no. they said they already refunded, could you please how I can locate this money.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 5:03 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.