Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund from apple

I accidentally ordered a subscription to match.com at $129. On Saturday night. $36 was taken from my iTunes account off my phone and $93 was taken from my debit card. I immediately asked for a refund. I was late or refund was approved. The next day yesterday my $36 showed up back on my iTunes account but my $93 from my debit card still has not been put back into my account. Since it’s a debit card do I just need to wait for the process to take place. Or should I have received that also already. I asked my card company they said they had not seen any refund yet and I should ask the merchant. But I don’t know who the merchant is. And I can ask Apple about this because I’ve already asked for a refund so it keeps taking me to check status of claim. Would say as a refund has been authorized in the money would be sent backTo the same avenues that it was taken from. Please help please advise I don’t know what to do.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 6:14 AM

Thank you nick from the community that’s is just what I thought. Thanks

Similar questions

2 replies

Refund from apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.