Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple

Hello. My card was charged $20 with an apple header. I used to have an apple music subscription only and stopped it. I contacted the bank but they said they are investigating. I am looking at the Apple website and want to make a refund, but in the section of selecting the product for refund, I do not see anything that has been paid or received. What advice can you give about this? My card information was stolen or apple's responsibility? Where can I join the live chat and explain my problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 2:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 2:27 AM

You can use this link as a start und click though it to find the option to chat with Apple Support:

iTunes billing Support - Apple

Before you do, check this article, to find out if you really have been charged by Apple, or if this has been a scam or phishing message:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 2:27 AM in response to ramin42

You can use this link as a start und click though it to find the option to chat with Apple Support:

iTunes billing Support - Apple

Before you do, check this article, to find out if you really have been charged by Apple, or if this has been a scam or phishing message:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.