Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 iCloud tabs won’t close, keep coming back

I saw a version of this was resolved by turning off Safari iCloud sharing on all devices and restarting devices. I did this and these three tabs keep showing up on my iPad when I look at my Mac. Any further suggestions?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 12:12 PM

Tried this again, and it worked. I think it might be a step on the devices when you turn off iCloud sharing where you’re asked if you want to delete the local data. I might not have chosen that on one of them.

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 25, 2021 12:05 PM in response to ArtKamaaina

Hello ArtKamaaina,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We're here to provide you with support. 

We suggest following the steps below to be sure your devices are fully updated, and your Internet connection and account details have no issues. These general steps might help reestablish the connection between your devices and get iCloud Tabs to sync correctly again. These steps and more can be found in this resource:

If your iCloud or Safari bookmarks aren’t syncing

Additional steps can be found in the section "If you can't set up or use iCloud Tabs" here:

Set up and use iCloud Tabs

If this concern isn't resolved after taking the steps above, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: 

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

3 iCloud tabs won’t close, keep coming back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.