Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else getting this small dock icon bug?

When I minimise apps into the doc, they appear really small. It seems random though, as other apps appear normal size. The image explains it better!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 9:28 PM

lukadook Said:

"Anyone else getting this small dock icon bug?: Thanks. I should’ve said. I’ve tried this already. No joy. This has been an ongoing issue too."

-------

You are welcome. Having been an ongoing issue, have you tried the following:

Reinstall the macOS:

Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple SupportImportant: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2021 9:28 PM in response to lukadook

lukadook Said:

"Anyone else getting this small dock icon bug?: Thanks. I should’ve said. I’ve tried this already. No joy. This has been an ongoing issue too."

-------

You are welcome. Having been an ongoing issue, have you tried the following:

Reinstall the macOS:

Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple SupportImportant: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

Anyone else getting this small dock icon bug?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.