Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 mini

How much is the iPhone 13 mini trade in worth? I’ve gotten it about two weeks ago but then switched off of my moms plan to my own plan and got a new phone so don’t need the iPhone 13 mini any more.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 9:54 AM

If you've owned it less than 14 days, you can return it for full refund. If you've owned it longer than 14 days you can't return it for refund. Apple won't accept iPhone 13 phones in trade until next year, when the next generation of iPhones are release. iPhone 13 phones are in high demand. Sell it on the open market and you'll likely do quite well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2021 9:54 AM in response to Hailywimberly

If you've owned it less than 14 days, you can return it for full refund. If you've owned it longer than 14 days you can't return it for refund. Apple won't accept iPhone 13 phones in trade until next year, when the next generation of iPhones are release. iPhone 13 phones are in high demand. Sell it on the open market and you'll likely do quite well.

iPhone 13 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.