Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Pro (2016) Stolen

Apple Support community today or come to you because I really need your help if you days ago my iPad was stolen from my bedroom and I have suspicions that the person that stole it was a person that was living in my house I really need to receive my product back for the sake of my files & justice

I got the IMEI no. And serial no. So how could I use this no. to track and find my stole product?

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 1:53 AM

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

If the Find My iPad feature was enabled prior to it being misplaced or stolen, then if active, you would stand a good chance of locating it. 

However, if the feature was not activated prior to being misplaced, or the iPad has been inactive for more than 24 hours, the last known location will not be available and opportunity to use technical means to recover the iPad have been lost - until such time as the device re-establishes either a WiFi or Cellular network connection.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 1:53 AM in response to DavidRichmond23

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

If the Find My iPad feature was enabled prior to it being misplaced or stolen, then if active, you would stand a good chance of locating it. 

However, if the feature was not activated prior to being misplaced, or the iPad has been inactive for more than 24 hours, the last known location will not be available and opportunity to use technical means to recover the iPad have been lost - until such time as the device re-establishes either a WiFi or Cellular network connection.

My iPad Pro (2016) Stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.