Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen IPad Pro

Hello, i recently had an iPad Pro stolen/disappear in the mail. The company that delivered it is replacing it fortunately. But it got me thing about if this is common for these sort of items to go missing and will apple do anything about them? Since I never had it in my possession it hasn’t been FMI activated in my apple-id so I can’t track it, but will apple be able to track the serial number if it is used?

Thanks in advance :)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 12:32 PM

you should be able to call the company, and have them explain what's going on and if they cant help you can ask them for their name because you'll need to open a police report.

IMHO Just be nice about it, not threatening. You lost money/product/time you'd like it sorted out with the least amount of frustration. if they can help you that's great if not tel them thanks, use the phone # for the PD, not 911

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 12:32 PM in response to Maltody

you should be able to call the company, and have them explain what's going on and if they cant help you can ask them for their name because you'll need to open a police report.

IMHO Just be nice about it, not threatening. You lost money/product/time you'd like it sorted out with the least amount of frustration. if they can help you that's great if not tel them thanks, use the phone # for the PD, not 911

Stolen IPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.