Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud restore

I've recently swaped from a iPhone 11 Pro to the new iPhone 13 Pro. I had a full iCloud backup from my old phone and started my new phone with an restore from iCloud. This was ten days ago. It took some time to restore most of my backup, but there are still 200 MB og restore that are remaining.

In iPhone settings it says that Restore is in progress and that it asumes that I need 200 MB of free space to complete the restore of apps and data. And its been like this for a week. The restore has stopped and my iPhone 13 will not make backups to iCloud or install 15.1 upgrade.

On my iPhone there is only used 174,9 GB of a total of 512GB, and on my iCloud space there is used 137 GB the 200GB available. Do somebody have any tips on how to make the restore finish?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:37 PM

Greetings StianS,

We understand you have some questions related to the transfer of your information between iPhones. We're happy to help look into possible solutions with you.

To get started, are you able to identify what data is still transferring at this time? Does this behavior persist after a restart of your iPhone? Is your device connected to a strong Wi-Fi network? Providing additional information may increase the chances of obtaining a helpful response to your post.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 6:37 PM in response to StianS

Greetings StianS,

We understand you have some questions related to the transfer of your information between iPhones. We're happy to help look into possible solutions with you.

To get started, are you able to identify what data is still transferring at this time? Does this behavior persist after a restart of your iPhone? Is your device connected to a strong Wi-Fi network? Providing additional information may increase the chances of obtaining a helpful response to your post.

Cheers!

iCloud restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.