Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Greenish “effect” on front facing camera

Hello, i have had my iphone 13 pro max for a week now and all of a sudden when i tried videocalling i noticed a greenish effect on the camera. I figured it is not owrking properly in low light enviroment. Did anyone had any problems like this? Need to mentioned the debice has no damage or any drops.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 12:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 7:32 PM

Hi sergiu116,

We understand your camera is not working properly. We're happy to offer some guidance.

If the camera is not working properly, you can try these basic steps: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Based on the image you attached with your post, it also looks like the picture may have been taken in the dark or low lightning conditions. It's also a good idea to test the camera in a brighter area to see if the camera just isn't getting enough ambient light in your current location.

If you are in an area of dim or no lighting, you can also use the the Night mode function in the camera and change the exposure length. The longer the exposure length, the more light the camera lens will be able to pick up to make the picture brighter.

Use Night mode on your iPhone

If you continue to have issues with your camera, we'd recommend contacting Apple for assistance: Get Support

Hope this helps. Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 7:32 PM in response to sergiu116

Hi sergiu116,

We understand your camera is not working properly. We're happy to offer some guidance.

If the camera is not working properly, you can try these basic steps: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Based on the image you attached with your post, it also looks like the picture may have been taken in the dark or low lightning conditions. It's also a good idea to test the camera in a brighter area to see if the camera just isn't getting enough ambient light in your current location.

If you are in an area of dim or no lighting, you can also use the the Night mode function in the camera and change the exposure length. The longer the exposure length, the more light the camera lens will be able to pick up to make the picture brighter.

Use Night mode on your iPhone

If you continue to have issues with your camera, we'd recommend contacting Apple for assistance: Get Support

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Greenish “effect” on front facing camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.