You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AMC+ through Apple TV+

Hello, I have an AMC+ subscription through Apple TV+. Every time lately I go to watch an AMC+ show through the Apple TV+ app it sends me to Amazon Prime. I then get an option to purchase the show but I already have the subscription via Apple TV+. I am not sure if the problem is Apple TV+ or not? Any help anyone can provide would be appreciated. Thx.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 5:18 AM

• Check the AMC+ site for any possible changes in currently offered content. They do change that sometimes.
  • Try not using Up Next for once, but navigate to the AMC+ Channel, then select the episodes there.
  • Possibly the setting for preferred content provider got mixed up. Go to the show’s Details page, scroll down to How to Watch, then select “AMC+ tv channels”.
  • If you have AMC+ as Apple TV app Channel, and if you find that not all of the advertised content is available there, then please contact the staff about that.
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2021 5:18 AM in response to VG Gkproject

• Check the AMC+ site for any possible changes in currently offered content. They do change that sometimes.
  • Try not using Up Next for once, but navigate to the AMC+ Channel, then select the episodes there.
  • Possibly the setting for preferred content provider got mixed up. Go to the show’s Details page, scroll down to How to Watch, then select “AMC+ tv channels”.
  • If you have AMC+ as Apple TV app Channel, and if you find that not all of the advertised content is available there, then please contact the staff about that.

Oct 27, 2021 5:26 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you for taking the time. I checked later in the day and everything was back to normal. This has also happened on my Firestick as well. We use the Apple TV+ app for that device and when I tried to watch an AMC+ show (Madmen), it sent me to Amazon Prime and gave the message that I have to buy the episode. It appears to be back to normal though on my Ipad and Firestick. Thanks again.

AMC+ through Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.