You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon Prime Movies showing in Apple TV apple

HI,

I have noticed that my purchases will show in the amazon prime app, but the prime purchases will not show in the apple tv purchases area. Do I not have something linked correctly or is it set up to not allow this?

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 8:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 9:02 AM

Hello Kmeier,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about accessing your Amazon purchases.

It is expected that the Apple TV app would only show purchases and rentals made through the Apple TV app or iTunes. The “Find your purchases and rentals in the Library tab” section of this article has more details: Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 11, 2021 9:02 AM in response to Kmeier

Hello Kmeier,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about accessing your Amazon purchases.

It is expected that the Apple TV app would only show purchases and rentals made through the Apple TV app or iTunes. The “Find your purchases and rentals in the Library tab” section of this article has more details: Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app

Regards.

Amazon Prime Movies showing in Apple TV apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.