Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wife and I connected on iCloud . I want to share a collection of files with her, but I can't figure out how to do it.

My wife and I connected on iCloud . I want to share a collection of files with her, but I can't figure out how to do it.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 9:48 AM

Using separate Apple IDs, correct.

On your device, long press on the folder in the files app and select "share." The tap share folder in iCloud+ (you can also just download and share using the other options ).

At iCloud.com, navigate to the folder, select it (click on the folder, not the name) then click on the person icon with the plus sign

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 9:48 AM in response to GeezersRock

Using separate Apple IDs, correct.

On your device, long press on the folder in the files app and select "share." The tap share folder in iCloud+ (you can also just download and share using the other options ).

At iCloud.com, navigate to the folder, select it (click on the folder, not the name) then click on the person icon with the plus sign

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.