Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order placed since 10th of OCT 2021 and still processing

Hi I have place an order for my purchase of Iphone 13 pro max 256GB since 10th of OCT 2021 and till now it is under processing, please help me to expedite

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 10:23 AM

Unless you have past the date range provided with your order (Such as Delivers November 4th - 10th), the order will stay in processing until the precise moment the phone is Preparing to Ship. The status won't change a moment earlier than that. And once it is Preparing to Ship, it will change to Shipped pretty quickly and you'll be provided tracking information to follow the phone before it gets delivered.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 10:23 AM in response to king0079z

Unless you have past the date range provided with your order (Such as Delivers November 4th - 10th), the order will stay in processing until the precise moment the phone is Preparing to Ship. The status won't change a moment earlier than that. And once it is Preparing to Ship, it will change to Shipped pretty quickly and you'll be provided tracking information to follow the phone before it gets delivered.

Order placed since 10th of OCT 2021 and still processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.