Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still processing iPhone 13 Pro max order

I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max on the 31st of October and it is now the 4th of November and my order is still processing, and the money from the price of the phone still has not been deducted from my account. Why is the processing time taking so long? Does it normally take this long to process an order on the Apple app or website?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 5:31 PM

The order will remain at that status until the anticipated arrival date approaches. At that time the status will change to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 5:31 PM in response to Sam_allenxx

The order will remain at that status until the anticipated arrival date approaches. At that time the status will change to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

Still processing iPhone 13 Pro max order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.