Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Read Receipt / Mail Delivery Receipt

Hi - Is there a "Read" or Delivery" Receipt - where I send an email and I want to know if the recipient has got it / read it? I've Big Sur on 2020 iMac.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 10:27 AM

Hi Pebblet,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to know if there's a "Read" or "Delivery" receipt in the Mail app of macOS Monterey. We'll be happy to help.

These features are unavailable in macOS Monterey. You're welcome to provide feedback about these features to Apple by visiting this link here: Product Feedback - Apple

You can learn more about what's available in the Mail User Guide through this link: Mail User Guide

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 10:27 AM in response to Pebblet

Hi Pebblet,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to know if there's a "Read" or "Delivery" receipt in the Mail app of macOS Monterey. We'll be happy to help.

These features are unavailable in macOS Monterey. You're welcome to provide feedback about these features to Apple by visiting this link here: Product Feedback - Apple

You can learn more about what's available in the Mail User Guide through this link: Mail User Guide

Cheers!

Mail Read Receipt / Mail Delivery Receipt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.