Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgetting a wifi network

I am not using a supported device and there is no “Forget this network” option. Where is it?  Other than turning off the Auto-join option, I want the network removed. How do I do this?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:37 PM

The "Forget This Network" option only appears while you are in range of the network in question.

Turning off Auto-Join means you will be asked if you want to connect to the network in the future, the same as if the network was unknown.

How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 6:37 PM in response to Questionably-Apple-ish

The "Forget This Network" option only appears while you are in range of the network in question.

Turning off Auto-Join means you will be asked if you want to connect to the network in the future, the same as if the network was unknown.

How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

Forgetting a wifi network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.