Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing forget this network

when I open wifi settings, the option to “forget this network” is no longer available on any of the listed networks. Is there another way to do this so that I can fix a connectivity issue I’m having?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 8:34 AM

You can only forget a network that you have previously connected to and that is currently within range. What is the connectivity issue that you are having? The nuclear option is to reset network settings, which will clear all connections. Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2021 8:34 AM in response to Pastordantexas

You can only forget a network that you have previously connected to and that is currently within range. What is the connectivity issue that you are having? The nuclear option is to reset network settings, which will clear all connections. Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings.

Missing forget this network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.