Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how much does it cost to replace the battery in my 10.5 in. iPad Pro?

My iPad pro's battery is declining in its ability to store energy. How do I replace it?

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 6:12 AM

To arrange replacement of your iPad Battery, you’ll need to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - or send-in your iPad by mail. Apple generally offer an exchange service where, in lieu of replacement of the battery in your own iPad, you will receive a reconditioned iPad of the same model and specification.

Assuming that the iPad is otherwise undamaged and fully functional, you will only be changed for the cost of the battery replacement.

iPad Repair - Official Apple Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 6:12 AM in response to rasl01

To arrange replacement of your iPad Battery, you’ll need to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - or send-in your iPad by mail. Apple generally offer an exchange service where, in lieu of replacement of the battery in your own iPad, you will receive a reconditioned iPad of the same model and specification.

Assuming that the iPad is otherwise undamaged and fully functional, you will only be changed for the cost of the battery replacement.

iPad Repair - Official Apple Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

how much does it cost to replace the battery in my 10.5 in. iPad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.