Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photoshop on macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7.1 HELP!

I have macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7. I cannot access iPhoto to photoshop photos. What do I have to do to add text to my photos?

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 9:51 AM

iPhoto no longer works with Catalina or later systems because it's a 32 bit app and those systems will only run 64 bit apps. iPhoto was replaced with Photos 6 years ago with the introduction of Yosemite. To migrate your iPhoto library to Photos just drag an drop the library on the Photos app in the Dock or Applications folder. It's all automatic from there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 9:51 AM in response to Actress52

iPhoto no longer works with Catalina or later systems because it's a 32 bit app and those systems will only run 64 bit apps. iPhoto was replaced with Photos 6 years ago with the introduction of Yosemite. To migrate your iPhoto library to Photos just drag an drop the library on the Photos app in the Dock or Applications folder. It's all automatic from there.

Photoshop on macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7.1 HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.