Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage fees

You are charging me $2.99 per month twice a month for iPhones I do not have anymore.. there is no where I’m my purchase history to end this fee.. you are charging my discover card twice for the $2.99 a month.. I need this to STOP and I would like a credit back to my card for the past 2 years for illegally charging my credit card….. please contact me !! I no longer need or have needed extra iCloud storage for over a year now..

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 3:12 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel or refund anything. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Note that those instructions include how to cancel from a Windows PC and also have the following:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2021 3:12 PM in response to laura256

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel or refund anything. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Note that those instructions include how to cancel from a Windows PC and also have the following:

iCloud storage fees

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.