Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot delete passes from my wallet. The delete option is just not there…

All of my wallet cards are like this. There is no delete option.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 12:00 PM

Instead of opening your wallet with the side-button, you need to open the Wallet app from your home screen. In the full app you have the option to remove passes :)

5 replies

Oct 27, 2021 7:50 PM in response to ltraikoff

Check to see if you have any restrictions turned on in Screen Time under Content & Privacy Restrictions. Otherwise, the information I provided is what Apple provides here, Remove passes from Apple Wallet - Apple Support I know of no other way to troubleshoot removing passes. Have you tried powering the iPhone off and back on again. The next step would be a force restart, Force restart iPhone - Apple Support see if that changes the ability to Remove the passes.

Oct 27, 2021 6:46 PM in response to ltraikoff

When you open the pass, in the upper right corner of the screen, you should see a circle with 3 dots in it. When you tap on that, it should take you to a page with information on how to remove the pass. I just checked several of my passes, such as my car insurance(State Farm), Walgreens pharmacy, they all have that icon in the upper right, and the page it takes you to has a selection to Remove the Pass.

Here is an example.

I cannot delete passes from my wallet. The delete option is just not there…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.