Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro max lagging while playing PUBG global

My new iPhone 13 pro max can’t handle the game PUBG mobile. Even iPhone XR can run this game smoothly but why can’t the most powerful iPhone ever created can’t?. It is always lagging, frame dropping and screen stuttering.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 1:25 AM

I thought this issue only happened to me! I am using iPhone 13 Pro, but yes often the touch isn't registered, which is so weird, even after updating to iOS 15.1. Are you experiencing same issue? Because of this, I still have to use old iPhone XR for playing games, which still performs better than iPhone 13 Pro.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 1:25 AM in response to dinusolamon

I thought this issue only happened to me! I am using iPhone 13 Pro, but yes often the touch isn't registered, which is so weird, even after updating to iOS 15.1. Are you experiencing same issue? Because of this, I still have to use old iPhone XR for playing games, which still performs better than iPhone 13 Pro.

Oct 29, 2021 9:09 AM in response to dinusolamon

Greetings, dinusolamon.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We can understand why you’d want to resolve the issue with your game not working on your new iPhone. 

Check out these steps: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Should the issue continue, reach out to the app developer: How to contact an app developer 

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

Oct 29, 2021 11:12 AM in response to jdo_apple

Hi thanks for the prompt reply.

My issue is not about the app crashing or not working. It is not performing good enough. Other older versions of iPhones handle this game smoothly while phone 13 pro max is full of frame drops, desynchronisation and screen stuttering. As a competitive player I can’t afford to have that kind of response from this phone.

Regards

Dinu

Nov 18, 2021 2:12 AM in response to dinusolamon

unfortunately not much information about this. Either we wait for the game developer to update, or iOS update will realize soon and fix this (hopefully the devs are gamers so they understand). However I tried force restart the device (by volume up, volume down, then power button), and it did fix the issue for a while, then the issue happened again.

iphone 13 pro max lagging while playing PUBG global

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.