Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to remove an app

Hey,

I've got a 2015 MacBook Pro and i'm trying to upgrade the OS to Monterey. I need to make space and i've deleted an app (Football Manager 2021) which was taking up 8GB of space. However, despite the face it's not showing in applications or on Launchpad it is still showing on my storage when I open my settings.

Can anyone help me in deleting this as it's really annoying me!

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 8:50 AM

GPO1906 wrote:

Hey,

I've got a 2015 MacBook Pro and i'm trying to upgrade the OS to Monterey. I need to make space and i've deleted an app (Football Manager 2021) which was taking up 8GB of space. However, despite the face it's not showing in applications or on Launchpad it is still showing on my storage when I open my settings.

Then look for the official in app uninstaller—

if in doubt your third party app—search their Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility

Help - Official Site - Football Manager

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201777

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2021 8:50 AM in response to GPO1906

GPO1906 wrote:

Hey,

Then look for the official in app uninstaller—

if in doubt your third party app—search their Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility

Help - Official Site - Football Manager

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201777

I'm unable to remove an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.