Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn off camera and flash on lock screen

I am not happy with the camera and flash on lock screen in my iphone 12 pro. Sometime its active but I don’t want. So i want to disable it on lock screen only

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 10:42 AM

Hello ttkhuyen,

We see you're looking to disable the Camera and Flashlight functions from the Lock Screen. We can help to clear that up.

There would not be a way to disable these buttons from the Lock Screen only. You can utilize Screen Time to set restrictions to disable access to the Camera app, but this will disable it across all of the device, and not just the Lock Screen. Details on using Screen Time can be found here: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you're looking to provide feedback, the best place to leave some will be on Apple's dedicated feedback page here: Product Feedback

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 10:42 AM in response to ttkhuyen

Hello ttkhuyen,

We see you're looking to disable the Camera and Flashlight functions from the Lock Screen. We can help to clear that up.

There would not be a way to disable these buttons from the Lock Screen only. You can utilize Screen Time to set restrictions to disable access to the Camera app, but this will disable it across all of the device, and not just the Lock Screen. Details on using Screen Time can be found here: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you're looking to provide feedback, the best place to leave some will be on Apple's dedicated feedback page here: Product Feedback

Cheers.

Turn off camera and flash on lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.