Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This keeps popping up. Should I press "Don't Allow" or "Okay"?

This keeps popping up on my screen. I tried looking for "420402216190876546" in finder and spotlight search but it doesn't show up for anything. I have been pressing "Don't Allow" because I don't want to mess anything up. But this keeps popping up every 2 min or so and it is getting really annoying. This little box that has nothing in it always pops up with it and disappears with it too. Here is the screenshot.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 4:43 PM

If you don't recognize an application or process, it's best to not allow anything to control your Mac, especially applications like Safari that could have access to your passwords, browsing history, and credit card information.

In Safari preferences, check that you don't have any extensions enabled that you don't recognize.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2021 4:43 PM in response to cyc0114

If you don't recognize an application or process, it's best to not allow anything to control your Mac, especially applications like Safari that could have access to your passwords, browsing history, and credit card information.

In Safari preferences, check that you don't have any extensions enabled that you don't recognize.

This keeps popping up. Should I press "Don't Allow" or "Okay"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.