Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No ICCID and carrier problems - series 7

My carrier cannot activate cellular on my Apple Watch Series 7 because it doesn’t have any ICCID associated to it. What do I do? They say it might be associated to another iPhone but it’s brand new, bought it from Apple themselves and it just arrived today.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 9:44 PM

I’m having the same issue. I’ve been working g with Verizon for over 5 hours on the issue. No ICCID is showing up in the About section on the watch app on my phone. It keeps telling me I need to set up cellular, but every time I try, I get an error message saying something is wrong.

12 replies

Dec 1, 2021 7:16 PM in response to Randy-12

I tried this solution and it does not work. There is no ICCID on the watch or in the watch app on my phone. Was on with carrier for over 3.5 hours. Still not solved. I tried several times to to pair/unpair the watch, went through the app to replace an existing series 6, and every time it fails with the same error message. It says to call your carrier. They were not able to solve the issue.

No ICCID and carrier problems - series 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.