Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why cant I link my already existing Paramount close account to my Apple TV app it dose not give me a login option

Why can’t I link my already existing Paramount plus subscription to my Apple TV app it doesn’t give me a login option

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 2:19 AM

On what device is this happening?

• Subscriptions started inside the Apple TV app have to be viewed inside the Apple TV app. Subscriptions to Apple TV app Channels aren’t valid outside the Apple TV app. Access is granted based on the recognized subscription on your Apple ID account. No manual sign-in applies.
  • Access to third party streaming services in their own separate app on iPhone/iPad/Apple TV box, started in-app on such Apple device, requires a different type of subscription, and requires viewing in that app on an Apple device. Access is granted based on the recognized subscription on your Apple ID account. No manual sign-in applies.
  • Access to third party streaming services when subscribed directly with them, is the only way to sign in with credentials in their own separate app (or on the web), on any brand device.

These subscriptions are not exchangeable, as they have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations. Choose a subscription type that best suits your viewing habits, and stick with that.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

As a special service, Paramount+ allows Apple TV app Channel subscribers to get an additional Paramount+ account for use outside the Apple TV app, by confirming the subscription with them. This is effectively a one-way crossover.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 2:19 AM in response to jerrylbc

On what device is this happening?

• Subscriptions started inside the Apple TV app have to be viewed inside the Apple TV app. Subscriptions to Apple TV app Channels aren’t valid outside the Apple TV app. Access is granted based on the recognized subscription on your Apple ID account. No manual sign-in applies.
  • Access to third party streaming services in their own separate app on iPhone/iPad/Apple TV box, started in-app on such Apple device, requires a different type of subscription, and requires viewing in that app on an Apple device. Access is granted based on the recognized subscription on your Apple ID account. No manual sign-in applies.
  • Access to third party streaming services when subscribed directly with them, is the only way to sign in with credentials in their own separate app (or on the web), on any brand device.

These subscriptions are not exchangeable, as they have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations. Choose a subscription type that best suits your viewing habits, and stick with that.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

As a special service, Paramount+ allows Apple TV app Channel subscribers to get an additional Paramount+ account for use outside the Apple TV app, by confirming the subscription with them. This is effectively a one-way crossover.

Why cant I link my already existing Paramount close account to my Apple TV app it dose not give me a login option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.