Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen saver

screen saver stopped working on my photos with monterey

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 7:04 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 1, 2021 8:34 AM in response to dialabrain

Same issue for me, so I send a feedback/bug report.

I installed Monterey, I work with multiple screens. It looks like the Screensaver is not working. I have a select folder, but the pictures won't load.

If I use only my MacBookPro, no external screen, I can see in the little preview screen... but if I clic on PREVIEW... it won't load.

As soon as I reconnect my external screens, the little preview windows Freeze.

Nov 1, 2021 8:43 AM in response to PeterAlanF

I used to mostly look at my thousands of photos with Screensaver. I was actually considering upgrading to 27" iMac if they eliminated the "chin" and improved the screen just to see my screensaver photos. Now no way would I upgrade! I hope Apple reads this. There were annoying flaws before such as the persistent clock and it didn't maintain the 16:9 aspect ratio of my photos but still was useful. I hate it when Apple casually ruins a good thing.

screen saver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.