Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How am I supposed to get refunds on stuff I bought with Apple Pay

I need to be able to get refunds on stuff I’ve bought from Apple Pay

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 9:45 AM

Apple Pay does not sell anything. You can't actually buy anything from Apple Pay.

You can use Apple Pay to buy things from people and stores and as such the refund would be obtained by requesting them from the people or stores you bought them from directly. Take your receipt to the store or person and request a refund like you would normally. Apple Pay is merely a conduit for payment it is not in and of itself a merchant to request refunds from.

See here: link-> Get a refund for purchases made with credit or debit cards using Apple Pay - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 9:45 AM in response to inconceivable1803

Apple Pay does not sell anything. You can't actually buy anything from Apple Pay.

You can use Apple Pay to buy things from people and stores and as such the refund would be obtained by requesting them from the people or stores you bought them from directly. Take your receipt to the store or person and request a refund like you would normally. Apple Pay is merely a conduit for payment it is not in and of itself a merchant to request refunds from.

See here: link-> Get a refund for purchases made with credit or debit cards using Apple Pay - Apple Support

How am I supposed to get refunds on stuff I bought with Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.