Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notes icon is there but all the notes have gone

My notes icon is there but all the notes have disappeared

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 11:03 AM

If you deleted the notes by mistake, follow the steps:

Recover recently deleted notes

1. In Notes on iCloud.com, select Recently Deleted in the folder list on the left. If you don't see Recently Deleted, you don't have any notes in that folder, and there's nothing to be recovered. ... 
  2. Select a note, then click Recover in the toolbar. The note moves to the Notes folder.

Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup. Then see if the notes is enabled. now try again and see.. Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 11:03 AM in response to Chaucer100

If you deleted the notes by mistake, follow the steps:

Recover recently deleted notes

1. In Notes on iCloud.com, select Recently Deleted in the folder list on the left. If you don't see Recently Deleted, you don't have any notes in that folder, and there's nothing to be recovered. ... 
  2. Select a note, then click Recover in the toolbar. The note moves to the Notes folder.

Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup. Then see if the notes is enabled. now try again and see.. Good luck!

My notes icon is there but all the notes have gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.