Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch came with a magnetic round device and cord but no adapter to allow me to charge the watch. How do I charge it

My Apple Watch came with a round device to place on back of Watch but no adapter to charge the watch

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 11:15 AM

You buy a USB C charging brick, and to use fast charging you buy one rated at 20W. Apple sells them. Best Buy sells them. Amazon sells them.

Or, if your computer has USB C output, you can plug the puck into your computer too.

2 replies

Oct 29, 2021 11:13 AM in response to JL3982

Many new Apple products do not come with the "power brick" anymore. It is assumed we all have a bunch of them lying around and/or you will buy it separately or already have some other way of charging your devices. For example, you can use your computer to charge your Apple devices. If you have other devices that have either USB-A or USB-C ports on them, chances are you can use them to charge your Apple Watch as well.

My Apple Watch came with a magnetic round device and cord but no adapter to allow me to charge the watch. How do I charge it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.