Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

siri randomly turns music on and off

Hi, my Siri seems to be playing music randomly on and off when I don’t want it to and it’s really frustrating. I am currently using wired headphones on this device

iPod, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 4:51 PM

Hello Maxfield7691,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're running into an issue of music starting to play at random. You mentioned that you're using wired headphones; does this issue occur if using Bluetooth headphones or no headphones at all?

Have you updated your iPad to iPadOS 15.1? If you're not sure, you can check in Settings > General > About. Can you tell us what apps or features you're using when this happens? Have you tried any actions, such as, restarting your device, quitting your open apps, etc.? If not, give those actions a try and let us know the results.

Restart your iPad

Close an app on your iPad

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2021 4:51 PM in response to Maxfield7691

Hello Maxfield7691,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're running into an issue of music starting to play at random. You mentioned that you're using wired headphones; does this issue occur if using Bluetooth headphones or no headphones at all?

Have you updated your iPad to iPadOS 15.1? If you're not sure, you can check in Settings > General > About. Can you tell us what apps or features you're using when this happens? Have you tried any actions, such as, restarting your device, quitting your open apps, etc.? If not, give those actions a try and let us know the results.

Restart your iPad

Close an app on your iPad

Best regards.

siri randomly turns music on and off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.