Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Notifications silenced” message

Every time I text my husband he gets a messages that says “Frankie has notifications silenced and I cannot figure out how to fix it?!? Just started today…help!!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 8:19 PM

Fabmomof3 Said:

'Notifications silenced' message: Every time I text my husband he gets a messages that says 'Frankie has notifications silenced and I cannot figure out how to fix it?!? Just started today…help!!"

-------

"Focus" Feature of iOS15:

Having looked this up, it is a feature of iOS15, called Focus. His Do Not Disturb is apparently set as a Focus during this time you are texting him. So, have him delete the Focus. Learn More Here: Turn a Focus On or Off On iPhone - Apple Support

About This:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 8:19 PM in response to Fabmomof3

Fabmomof3 Said:

'Notifications silenced' message: Every time I text my husband he gets a messages that says 'Frankie has notifications silenced and I cannot figure out how to fix it?!? Just started today…help!!"

-------

"Focus" Feature of iOS15:

Having looked this up, it is a feature of iOS15, called Focus. His Do Not Disturb is apparently set as a Focus during this time you are texting him. So, have him delete the Focus. Learn More Here: Turn a Focus On or Off On iPhone - Apple Support

About This:

“Notifications silenced” message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.