Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New in the box battery life

Just brought an new iPhone 13 for my daughter for Christmas, will the new battery last in the box until Christmas Day or will I have to open the box ( which I don’t want to do) and charge it before Christmas.

thanks

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 10:13 PM

2150Hab Said:

"New in the box battery life: Just brought an new iPhone 13 for my daughter for Christmas, will the new battery last in the box until Christmas Day or will I have to open the box ( which I don’t want to do) and charge it before Christmas.thanks"

-------

All would Presumedly be Fine:

There is no need to open it up. Be certain you keep the receipt of the transaction handy, in case you need help with this purchased item's battery, or anything else having to do with it, in the future.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 10:13 PM in response to 2150Hab

2150Hab Said:

"New in the box battery life: Just brought an new iPhone 13 for my daughter for Christmas, will the new battery last in the box until Christmas Day or will I have to open the box ( which I don’t want to do) and charge it before Christmas.thanks"

-------

All would Presumedly be Fine:

There is no need to open it up. Be certain you keep the receipt of the transaction handy, in case you need help with this purchased item's battery, or anything else having to do with it, in the future.

New in the box battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.