Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update donˋt loaded on my iPad

I can load the new version iPadOS 15.1 from apple, but than stoped to instal on my iPad.

iPad Pro, 15

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 1:52 AM

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly, and bearing in mind that to perform an update procedure wirelessly, you need to connect your device to a reliable and fast Wifi Network with internet access (no cellular data, unless you use a 5G network, no personal hotspot on your device, no VPN connections are admitted, and I suggest that you keep the device plugged into power during the whole update process), see this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer:

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2021 1:52 AM in response to Bernrose

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly, and bearing in mind that to perform an update procedure wirelessly, you need to connect your device to a reliable and fast Wifi Network with internet access (no cellular data, unless you use a 5G network, no personal hotspot on your device, no VPN connections are admitted, and I suggest that you keep the device plugged into power during the whole update process), see this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer:

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Update donˋt loaded on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.