Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation Lock

Hello, donated my very old faulty iPad mini as won’t turned on. Was death completely. I removed this ipad from my account using my other device as this ipad was death completely however, seems this ipad still connected to my account 😳 the person who have this ipad trying fix the problem however req activation code which this means will have to share my account details password etc that I really don’t won’t to do it. What best to do, please

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 4:26 PM

Click here and submit an unlock request.

(207275)

Similar questions

6 replies

Oct 31, 2021 12:08 AM in response to Niel

I have checked all devices allocated to my account and not there 🙁 so I can’t physically unlock this ipad 😩 I do have all details like serial number, purchased receipt however it’s old iPad mini and this was gift so its not my name as a buyer however I do have all necessary details- does that sounds good?

Oct 31, 2021 12:13 AM in response to Niel

I could try use a trust device to active lock, please can I have a link

if I will activate this ipad does my data will be ok this old ipad or this will be factory reset automatically ? Ipad is jut with me now and trying help as much as possible as it’s strange still allocated to my name even I can’t see is here if that make sense

Activation Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.