Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovery key

How to get recovery key of icloud that is not setup on device.

I entered my apple id but i don’t remember my recovery key how can i get recovery key ?

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 7:35 AM

You either have to remember the Recovery Key or you can try generating a new on.

From the Related Article above.

With that in mind, it's important to keep your recovery key in a safe place. You might want to give a copy of your recovery key to a family member, or keep copies in more than one place. That way you always have your recovery key when you need it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 7:35 AM in response to gohram

You either have to remember the Recovery Key or you can try generating a new on.

From the Related Article above.

With that in mind, it's important to keep your recovery key in a safe place. You might want to give a copy of your recovery key to a family member, or keep copies in more than one place. That way you always have your recovery key when you need it.

Recovery key

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.