Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my music library

How do I delete my music library from iCloud?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 7:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 7:40 PM

Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If not then your unhidden purchase history with the iTunes store is available to you when signed into your Apple ID. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to hide purchases you no longer want to show up. Otherwise download anything that is purchased, matched or uploaded, back up, and then cancel your subscription.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 7:40 PM in response to edwardfromnorth hollywood

Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If not then your unhidden purchase history with the iTunes store is available to you when signed into your Apple ID. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to hide purchases you no longer want to show up. Otherwise download anything that is purchased, matched or uploaded, back up, and then cancel your subscription.

tt2

How do I delete my music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.