Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 front camera grainy/ not clear

Okay so i recently bought the iphone 13, super excited bc i upgraded from my iphone 8. The back camera is amazing but there is something up w the front camera. It seems like there is some subtle beauty filter on it. Already searched and some other people had this problem as well but i saw no solution.

anyway, i contacted apple and took all the steps they told me to make my camera “ok” but it doesnt help. I turned off hdr lens correction literally everything thats advised and it still doesnt go away. How come my iphone 8 front camera was clear as daylight if i had not so good lightning and now my iphone 13 front camera is such bad quality. I even compared to two in the same lightning to see im not going crazy.

is there any way to fix this? Bc this is literally ridiculous to have a front camera which quality is worse than like an iphone 4

by the way the front camera seems to be ok if i have clear daylight lightning but as soon as it is less than that it somehow turns so ******.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 3:36 PM

Same for me, same iPhone 13. Photos in light lower than daylight are horrific

1 reply

Iphone 13 front camera grainy/ not clear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.