Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I'm having a trouble with updating apps on App store. When I click on update app it asks me to write a password. After that it says that ID is incorect or password is incorect. I just tried that password to login via PC and it works properly.

Hello, I'm having a trouble with updating apps on App store. When I click on update app it asks me to write a password. After that it says that ID is incorect or password is incorect. I just tried that password to login via PC and it works properly.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 7:40 AM

Have you changed your Apple ID email address or password recently? Please click on this link and read "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID [email address] or password" ➔ https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - "After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using." - Or if you're seeing persistent disabled messages or repeated requests for the password to your previous Apple ID. You may also wish to turn off "Find My" before changing information and turn it on again afterward.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2021 7:40 AM in response to Adnan_Buba

Have you changed your Apple ID email address or password recently? Please click on this link and read "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID [email address] or password" ➔ https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - "After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using." - Or if you're seeing persistent disabled messages or repeated requests for the password to your previous Apple ID. You may also wish to turn off "Find My" before changing information and turn it on again afterward.

Nov 10, 2021 10:21 PM in response to Limnos

I am going to reply to the Apple recommended post. Please explain to me or if you have a solution with the issue I am encountering. My apple ID has had no problems until after this current update. I have no problems entering my password when I enter it in payment settings I do have a problem when I am being asked to provide it in the App Store and I type in the same password I use on 2 devices but in the app store is telling me I have an incorrect user ID or password. Are there any bugs in the most recent update?

Thank You in Advance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.