Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges to my account when the subscription ends

Not sure who I should talk to. I have a subscription with Duolingo I need to know when it expires because I do not want it renewed. I really didn’t want apple to add it. No one asked me if I wanted to add one year subscription. I was going to keep using dúo for free. Anyways when I got notice that I was charged a yearly subscription I decided to keep it for the year BUT I’m not wanting to renew when subscription ends. What do I have to do for apple not to renew Duolingo.

I tried calling Apple but can’t seem to get the phone to ring. Any suggestions??

Thank you , Diane Patton

PS. I USE MY I PAD WHEN DOING DUOLINGO

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 10:11 AM

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

Note that subscriptions must be cancelled at least 24hrs before the due renewal date.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2021 10:11 AM in response to dianepatton

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

Note that subscriptions must be cancelled at least 24hrs before the due renewal date.

Charges to my account when the subscription ends

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.