Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi may I know if my subscription will renew automatically or not

Hi may I know if my subscription will renew automatically or not. No cancel button in apple setting under subscription

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 1:47 PM

If the subscription shows the word "Renews" and a date somewhere near it, then it will renew. If it shows "Expires" and a date , then it's already been cancelled or not set to renew. If oil shows the word "Expired" then it was cancelled and is passed its renewal date already and is no longer active.

As mentioned in the support document you posted from several times, "If you don't see Cancel Subscription then the subscription is already cancelled and won't renew. "

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 1:47 PM in response to lan177

If the subscription shows the word "Renews" and a date somewhere near it, then it will renew. If it shows "Expires" and a date , then it's already been cancelled or not set to renew. If oil shows the word "Expired" then it was cancelled and is passed its renewal date already and is no longer active.

As mentioned in the support document you posted from several times, "If you don't see Cancel Subscription then the subscription is already cancelled and won't renew. "

Hi may I know if my subscription will renew automatically or not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.