Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel Apple Music Trial Subscription

I have Apple Music and Apple News "Trial" subscription that I wish to cancel prior to a paid subscription beginning. I cannot find a "cancel subscription" button in my Settings under "media & purchases". I cannot find a cancel button either on my Mac in my iTunes account.

Will the "trial" subscriptions just end without my needing to "cancel" anything?

Thanks

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 8:59 AM

9 replies

Nov 1, 2021 1:51 PM in response to bradmaynardd

Hi! thanks for help BUT the problem is I go to my iTunes account on my laptop and it shows the apps I've subscribed to but there are NO "cancel" buttons anywhere. I've clicked "more" on each app but no way to cancel them. On my phone I can cancel all my other paid apps EXCEPT Apple Music and Apple News. So I have until Nov. 6 to get these two cancelled.

I've gone to the Forum and the links provided for info still do not help me. I'm going in a circle....

Anymore advice? Thanks so much!

Cancel Apple Music Trial Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.