Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 mini getting hot

I bought the mini over the in June right when it came out and it immediately had multiple problems. I returned the phone and got a replacement because I thought something was wrong with just the one phone but the same thing happened to the replacement phone.

The question is does the phone get very hot around the camera/at the top of the screen when using it for long periods of time or using it when it is charging?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 12:10 PM

The 12 mini came out in November 2020

Phones will get warm in use. If you didn't get an overheating warning it is not running too hot.

1 reply

Iphone 12 mini getting hot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.