Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

How can I share my playlists with friends in Apple Music? How can I follow my friends? I cannot see any notes about finding friends in settings of my account in Apple Music on my iPhone. And by using iTunes I'm not able to open my profile by clicking on the icon of my account in section "For You" on my PC. I cannot answer the questions I asked above, please help me. I used some useful links on site of Apple support, and it didn't help. I saw there some kinda steps, but they asked me to open setting in the app of Apple Music and tap there on "Find friends" button, but I cannot find anything like this by using my iPhone and my PC.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you'll fix this as soon as possibe!

And yes, in both devices I have actual software so I don't know where the problem is hidden...

Thanks again, wish you a good day!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 12:00 PM

Hello asks_for_help,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We'd like to help answer your Apple Music questions.

As it turns out, sharing music with friends isn't available for Child accounts that are part of Family Sharing. This feature is also not available in the following countries/regions: Cameroon, China mainland, Malawi, Mali, Russia, Turkey, and Uruguay. This information is explained in the Apple Support article below:

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

As for being unable to click on the account icon, and as long as your account isn't a Child account, see if you can take these steps to make sure you're signed in to Apple Music using the correct Apple ID:

Create an Apple Music profile in iTunes on PC

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 12:00 PM in response to asks_for_help

Hello asks_for_help,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We'd like to help answer your Apple Music questions.

As it turns out, sharing music with friends isn't available for Child accounts that are part of Family Sharing. This feature is also not available in the following countries/regions: Cameroon, China mainland, Malawi, Mali, Russia, Turkey, and Uruguay. This information is explained in the Apple Support article below:

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

As for being unable to click on the account icon, and as long as your account isn't a Child account, see if you can take these steps to make sure you're signed in to Apple Music using the correct Apple ID:

Create an Apple Music profile in iTunes on PC

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.