Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NBA league pass

I have an odd issue. I have the NBA league pass through Directv. Using the NBA app I have no issues streaming games or the NBA TV channel through my ipad, Smart TV or a Nvidia Shield but I cannot connect through my Apple TV’s…all 4 of them. All of them say that I am not subscribed when I try to login through my TV provider. Of course NBA points to Directv and Directv says it is an app issue. Very frustrating…anyone have any ideas on how to resolve.

I have tried everything I can think of…. Restart and reset the Apple TV, delete and reinstall the NBA app, log out and log back in my provider…

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 4:27 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 2, 2021 12:22 PM in response to kuma1999

Hey there kuma1999,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues with a 3rd party subscription. We're happy to point you in the right direction.

Does this only occur with this specific subscription? Do other apps working find on your Apple TV? If so, we recommend that you work with the provider for assistance. It is possible there is a limitation on the number of devices you can set up with the service.

Have a great day!

NBA league pass

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.