Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I return AirPods if they don't fit in my ears?

Hi, I am looking to purchase the AirPods 3 but I am not sure how they will fit in my ears. So I am just wondering if I can return them if I am not happy with the fit? I am located in Australia by the way. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 6:02 AM

I recently purchased 3rd generation Airpods from another store, I'm unhappy with them, they continously pop out of my ears. After 3 days of using them I went to the store to exchange them for the AirPod pros, they informed me that they don't take returns on AirPods, they did not inform me of their policy when I purchased them. Two years ago I purchased two open box AirPods from the same store, now they are saying that they don't take returns. They told me I should have looked on my receipt which says 0 day return.

Would Apple allow me to exchange them for AirPod pros? I'm otherwise stuck with headphones that are not useful for me.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2022 6:02 AM in response to isssy241

I recently purchased 3rd generation Airpods from another store, I'm unhappy with them, they continously pop out of my ears. After 3 days of using them I went to the store to exchange them for the AirPod pros, they informed me that they don't take returns on AirPods, they did not inform me of their policy when I purchased them. Two years ago I purchased two open box AirPods from the same store, now they are saying that they don't take returns. They told me I should have looked on my receipt which says 0 day return.

Would Apple allow me to exchange them for AirPod pros? I'm otherwise stuck with headphones that are not useful for me.

Can I return AirPods if they don't fit in my ears?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.