Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch update

I cannot install my apple watch update even already in the charger and in 100% battery. When i click the install the message still appearing need to be in charger and in 50% battery

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 1, 2021 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 2:35 PM

Hi cesalyn,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re having trouble updating your Apple Watch. We’re happy to help.

If you haven’t already, restart your Apple Watch to see if the issue persists: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If it does, follow the steps under “If you need help updating” in this article: Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 2:35 PM in response to cesalyn

Hi cesalyn,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re having trouble updating your Apple Watch. We’re happy to help.

If you haven’t already, restart your Apple Watch to see if the issue persists: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If it does, follow the steps under “If you need help updating” in this article: Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care.

Apple watch update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.